Earth Tones and Food Inspirations: Quartz Color From Caesarstone
Posted on January 12, 2013 by kitchendistributors
What can stir your appetite and your imagination at the same time?
The five new colors in Caesarstone’s quartz palette. And that means color palette, though we don’t blame you if these colors make your palate water, too. Consider:
- Shitake, a warm brown color offset by other warm earth tones, guaranteed to add warmth to any room in your home.
- Crème brule, which lives up to its luscious name with sweet hues of vanilla and caramel. It offers pleasing neutrality.
- Wild rice, with rich tones of brown that would lure anyone to the table.
- Cocoa fudge, for when you feel like indulging in another dark brown tone, only without the guilt of real fudge.
- Silver allure, a truly eye-grabbing color that mimics the fetching look of broken pieces of glass – glittering and elegant.
Who can blame you if you don’t know whether to grab a spoon — or your cell phone to call Kd. Caesarstone has been honing the art of creating beautiful quartz surfaces since 1987, and we’re delighted to spoon up these latest color trends in quartz for the kitchen counters or other surfaces in your home. Call us today for a consultation — and get ready to be dazzled.