The Top 10 Cookbooks of 2011
Posted on November 28, 2011 by jlamberski
Kitchen design by Kd.
No kitchen is complete without a decent collection of cookbooks. From a recent NPR article, here are the top ten cookbooks of 2011 that offer technical, practical and creative takes on various cuisines.
- Cook This Now: 120 Easy and Delectable Dishes You Can’t Wait to Make by Melissa Clark
- The Food of Spain by Claudia Roden
- All About Roasting: A New Approach to a Classic Art by Molly Stevens
- The Food52 Cookbook: 140 Winning Recipes from Exceptional Home Cooks by Amanda Hesser and Merrill Stubbs
- What Chefs Feed Their Kids: Recipes and Techniques for Cultivating a Love of Good Food by Fanae Aaron
- The Country Cooking of Italy by Colman Andrews
- Lidia’s Italy in America by Lidia Matticchio Bastianich and Tanya Bastianich Manuali
- The Food of Morocco by Paula Wolfer
- Ruhlman’s Twenty: The Ideas and Techniques That Will Make You a Better Cook by Michael Ruhlman
- American Flavor by Andrew Carmellini