Trend: Kitchen Herb Planters
Posted on March 21, 2013 by kitchendistributors
Have you always thought of fresh herbs as an expensive luxury? Well they don’t have to be because growing them at home is easy and it doesn’t even require a large yard. You can brighten up a sunny spot near the kitchen window with a few of your favorite plants in placed in herb planters. Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Grow fresh basil, chives, cilantro, rosemary, sage, parsley, thyme and oregano all in a single herb planter. Mint can also work well in an herb planter, but needs its on pot at the top.
- Keep your plants indoors for quick and easy convenience while cooking.
- Use worry-free containers to keep your kitchen clean while preventing roots from rooting with adequate drainage.
- Give away herbs in attractive planters to your friends; they make a perfect gift for any occasion.
- Stack planters in creative combinations for added visual interest.