Find the inspiration and expertise you need at one of our Denver showrooms.
CONTACT KITCHEN DISTRIBUTORS
If you're tired of just dreaming about a new kitchen or bath, then use the form below to set up a complementary design consultation.
VISIT OUR PARTNER
Looking for bulthaup? Kitchen Distributors is proud to be the exclusive bulthaup partner in Denver, reach out to them today.
Kitchen Distributors is always looking for talented individuals who are looking to further their career in kitchen and bath design, or who may be valuable to our team. Any position we have available will be listed to the right, but even if we aren't actively trying to fill a position, please reach out with a resume and cover letter, and we will be happy to look it over. Please send all inquiries to [email protected]
Design and Project Manager - bulthaup Denver Location
- Some design experience and/or education required.
- Degree in related field preferred
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & SketchUp, Excel, and Microsoft Office required
- Professional customer service skills including: Client interaction, and phone and meeting etiquette.
- Proficient with MAC software and applications
- Project management
- Maintain spreadsheets of project status and orders
- Maintain client payments status
- Review order acknowledgements
- Prepare: estimates, contracts, invoices, change orders, and quotations
- Prepare quote requests, amendments, etc.
- Confirm and closely monitor with bulthaup factory and corporate
- Price design layouts using internet based pricing system o Price and provide spec binders for appliances
- Provide feedback and suggestions for designs, plans and elevations
- Coordinate cabinetry arrival, storage, and delivery
- Coordinate and schedule installation dates with builders and installers
- Coordinate with outside vendors for estimates and ordering
- Assist VP of Kitchen Distributors, Inc. with advertising and marketing
- Maintain marketing allowance materials and submit to corporate
- Schedule and prepare presentations to firms and clients
- Assist in planning showroom events
- Submit materials for design award competitions
- Submit materials to magazines for editorial coverage
- Coordinate photo shoots for portfolio and magazine submission
- Attend industry and networking events
- Track featured publications and share on proper social media forums
Other duties :
- Greet clients and introduce them to designer
- Maintain client contact & leads list
- Maintain client files, library materials and office supplies
- Maintain inventory of bulthaup accessories and small parts
- Maintain and order material samples as needed
- Share in showroom up-keep responsibilities
- Manage and update portfolio
- Create 3D renderings (SketchUp) for client presentations